Monday, August 6, 2007

OMG!

Thanks to Jagadananda prabhu, I got a phone call form Jatindra Mohan himself today! He has moved into a new padded room in a Rehab section of the hospital in a different building. All I know is second floor room 37.
He was very talkative, calling everyone, dialing the numbers himself. He really wants to get out of there. He still has the feeding tube but he can get around by himself. Jagadananda asked him to tell him his name and he said "Say please." He talks in a whisper but he's definitely talking and very conscious and responsive.

He said that he wants to go back to the Seva Ashram and see Chaitanya Mahaprabhu. It was suggested to have a kirtan and Jatindra wanted to lead! Pretty amazing.
If anyone can give better specifics about his room and which building I will post that, Thanks

AND FROM LYNN
Morning,
I am pleased to read that my brother is continuing to heal. I am in the process of filing for benefits. I was told that this may expedite his medi-cal and hopefully get him into a facility where he can receive the care he needs.
Please understand that John has family. Unfortunately, we all live on the east coast and can not physically be there as much as we would like. I am going to try and come back out there by the end of August maybe mid-September. Money and time are factors that have caused much heartache in this situation.
I remember the nurse that you speak of. She is kind. During my visit I became aware that most of the staff had been curious. I think the out show of devotion to John has caused them to inquire. This is good.
Please remind John that I love him. There is no way to contact him other than through your eyes, ears and tongues.
Thank you for sharing your time with him.
Lynn

THEN
Wonderful evening,

Please pass these good words along! I just received a call from Jaga who was visiting Jatindra. He put us on speakerphone. It was fantastic. Since Jatindra's voice is still weakened, he translated. It was wonderful to hear him talking. He is progressing at a blessed rate! As I have said before, I believe that it is all of the giving spirits that come to him through his many visitors that have brought him through at such a pace. Those of you who share your time and devotion are truly the healers for John.
More good news! I just received a call from Susan to verify that he is being moved to a room which will aid with his rehab!
I just wanted to share all of this joy with all of you who have touched my heart and spirit.
Lynn

No comments: