Saturday, August 25, 2007

From Lynn

Good afternoon,
Yes, he has said this many times over during our last few conversations. Although my way of nature is somewhat different from Jatindra's (John to me), they are very much alike. It warmed my spirit when John said,"Now I see what you mean. Life has challenges and we have to just face them and not let them make us feel bad". This is an insight that I have prayed for him to have. All things in life happen for reasons unknown to us at the time they occur. As I have said before, this challenge has occurred to teach us all something we needed to learn. I love my brother and would never wish harm come to him but since I was first notified I believed that he would come through. I just never realized how quickly and how much!! I know in my heart that his purpose has only begun. He has been given the grace by with to go forth, and I believe he will do so with love and devotion.
I am going to call the hospital now to see if I can find out his status. If I find anything out, I will write.
Be well.
Lynn

No comments: