Saturday, August 25, 2007

From Ramai:

Friday night:

Lilashakti and Anantarupa came and took me to see Jatindra Mohan this evening.
Lord Above! He's his old self once again. He spoke of life and how his had changed because of this. He seems to have made some major adjustments. He says, and seems to really have, become able to develop a healthy portion of humility and tolerance. He says he knows who his friends are now and that the outside world has always been a problem for him and he just wants to forget it now and do whatever little service he can. No longer saying to himself "what could Krsna want from me?" but just offering whatever he can. He feels like now he can raise his arms in kirtan without reservation. He demonstrated as he told me and quoted "sarva dharma parityaja mam ekam saranam vaja aham tvam eva papebhyo moksayisyami ma suchah" "Even if I don't understand all the words at least I can understand through my service what that means"

No comments: