Saturday, August 4, 2007

A note from his sister Lynn

Good Afternoon,
Again, I am pleased to see that he has so many caring friends around him. His "rolling eyes" are an indication of, "ok look, I know you care and I appreciate that, but let us not get carried away!". This is his independence. He is a brilliant man and is in a position of tolerance. I believe that this all may have happened to teach him tolerance and show him unconditional love really exists for him. I may be hurt by his current state but know in my heart, it is temporary. Each of us touched by his life has something to learn from this.
I am pleased to read that my brother is sitting more. I do believe this is a prevention for his lungs filling with phlegm. I have written a letter to the hospital customer service office and am awaiting a reply. I plan on a follow-up on Tuesday. If possible, I need to know the physical and mental processes that you see him initiate. I was told by his doctor that patients with his condition may never heal. I know the medical staff may see this everyday, but John's spirit is not ready to give in. I pray for him and his healing.
Thank you.
Lynn

No comments: