Friday, August 17, 2007

From Lynn

Good morning Everyone,

In my last update I mentioned that my brother, John, was recovering quickly and my belief was that this recovery would continue. At the time of that message I had no idea just how quickly John (Jatindra) would improve. Well folks, I had a 2 hour conversation with him last night! As mere words will never be sufficient to express my gratitude to those who visited him and prayed for him, there are no words that will express how my spirit soared while speaking with my brother. Although there are times when words do not readily come to him, he knows what it is he wishes to say and will try to re-phrase. As I write this I think of our conversation and it brings a smile to my face.

John has told me that the next step is to re-attach his bone flap. As he spoke of this procedure, he expressed that fact that he was nervous about it, but knows that he will be fine and I know he will be too.

Thank you all for your thoughts and continued prayer.

Lynn

No comments: